Thank you for visiting our web site. Our practice can trace its roots in the Kalamazoo community to the 1930's and has been providing quality medical care for women ever since. OB-GYN, PC has grown by earning the trust of thousands of patients. We pledge to earn our patients’ trust by taking the best possible care of them, by answering their questions, and by encouraging them to participate in their healthcare.
Some of you may already be patients and others may be looking for information. We hope the information here meets your needs.
We think you will appreciate our philosophy of care. It states that our goal is to provide a full continuum of family-centered care for every patient. This means:
- Comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological services for women of all ages.
- A well-trained, friendly staff who know that good communication among providers, assistants, and office staff, and respect for your confidentiality, are crucial to making your experience in our office as positive as it can be.
- A focus on education. It is important to us that all your questions are answered so you can be knowledgeable about, and participate in, your own plan of care. In fact, we encourage you to bring a list of questions to each appointment.
- An approach to care that welcomes husbands, children and other significant people in your life. We invite them to come along for your office checkups. If you are an OB patient, they are welcome at your delivery, if you wish.
- The convenience of receiving some testing, including accredited ultrasound services, right in our office.
- Referral to a trusted sub-specialist for care when needed.
Please let us know if you have any questions about our practice. We hope you will also let us know if you have comments for us, or suggestions for ways we can serve you better. Your input is valuable to us. Thanks, once again, for visiting our web site, and welcome.